It seems that everyone is either afraid of having elevated cholesterol or having already been diagnosed with this problem. Statin drugs, along with their host of potentially serious side effects, are handed out like candy by physicians who have been led to believe that cholesterol is a major factor in heart disease.
The fact of the matter is cholesterol has never ever caused one case of heart disease in medical history. This is not to say that excessively high cholesterol is healthy or even normal, but it does not cause heart disease. If your cholesterol is elevated, above 220 total cholesterol, it is a sign that you have a liver problem. At least 80% of all the total cholesterol in your body at any given time was manufactured internally in your liver. The remaining 20% or so, may come from diet. This is why low-cholesterol, low-fat diets are relatively ineffective for lowering cholesterol levels. The less cholesterol you consume in your diet the more your liver manufactures.
In order to address this problem, we need to address liver function through detoxification and key nutrients. Once the liver has been properly addressed it will once again in most cases, normalize its production of cholesterol according to need and not to excess. The nutrients that have proven effective for this task have been combined in a convenient easy to take formula. In addition to being effective, an added benefit is the fact that they have no side effects whatsoever, unlike statin drugs which can be thwarted with many side effects, some of them serious. The cholesterol formula that we researched and developed here in our Institute is called The Best Cholesterol Support Supplement. Check back next week for more information about High LDL and Liver Toxcity.